I’m an introvert of the worst degree. My favorite Thanksgiving was the year I had to work nights at the hospital so I binge watched “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” on my parent’s couch while they were out with family. It’s not that I don’t love my noisy, fun and funny family… I just need escapes.
If you get what I’m saying a reading challenge is the perfect excuse to zone out while everybody is watching football. The rules are simple:
- Read three books that form a tic-tac-toe (vertical, horizontal or diagonal). If you hit the turkey in the center you get to read whatever book you wish.
- Unless specified the book may be fiction (F) or non-fiction (NF)
- Comment here on the blog or on our Facebook page with the three books you’ve read and what you thought of them.
- We’ll draw a name at the end of the month and the winner gets a $5 Amazon gift card and the opportunity to write a blog article on their book(s) if they wish.
- You may compete in both Book Bingo and Book Tac Toe, but you must read different books
- As always, if you need help picking a book email me!
- Need to search for a book? Help the site out by clicking here to search Amazon. It’s no cost to you but really helps me out!
Here are some of the fun, interesting, serious and silly things being celebrated in November that influenced the reading list:
- November 4th – King Tut Day
- November 8th – Election Day
- November 9th – World Freedom Day (Cold War)
- November 11th – Washington becomes a states
- November 23rd – Billy the Kid’s birthday